Key questions for integration concept
You can download these key questions as a checklist.
- What content and skills will be learned during the asynchronous phase and why?
- What content and skills will be taught during the in-person phase and why?
Learning activities during the asynchronous phases Chapter 6.3
- What happens during the asynchronous phases?
- What will the students do, specifically? What about the lecturers and other persons involved in the process (e.g. online tutors)?
Learning activities during the synchronous phases Chapter 7.3
- What happens during the synchronous phases?
- What will the students do, specifically? What about the lecturers and other persons involved in the process?
- To what extent will the asynchronous phases be followed up/discussed/evaluated during the in-person phase?
- Which media or EduTools will be used?
Examples: ADAM learning platform, individual ADAM modules, videos on Panopto, multimedia course elements on Tales, live meetings in Zoom, exams via ADAM or EvaExam, use of software such as SPSS or Excel, online study resources on websites, texts, etc.
Organization of the teaching elements Chapter 4.3
- How will the asynchronous phases be connected to the in-person classes?
- Which parts will be held in what order (initial in-person class, every week, end of the semester, formative assessments)?
Supervision and learning support Chapter 5
- Who will supervise the class (one or more persons)?
- How much time can be scheduled for this?
- How will this time be allocated in terms of the asynchronous phases and in-person activities?
Assessment Checkliste and overview of examinations and testing formats
- How and when will the assessments be held?
- Which testing methods and examination formats will be used during the classes?
- Which course content and skills should be tested?
Credit points Chapter 4.4
- How many credit points will be awarded for the course?
- How will the workload be distributed between asynchronous and synchronous phases?