Access to online services
Student Services is responsible for organizing your studies within university management. The organizational processes relating to your studies can be viewed on the “Online Services” online platform.
The Online Services portal allows you to:
- Monitor and change your data (address, etc.)
- Enroll in courses
- Check your credit points
- Register for the next semester
- View a selection of archived documents
- Generate an academic record
- Download your personal timetable
- Clearly assign coursework and course registrations to a module
- Create a learning contract for an individual academic achievement
As of 2021, the University of Basel offers an online verification service for electronic documents. This service, https://www.unibas.ch/en/Studies/Verify.html, will be gradually expanded. The following documents can be verified:
- Since December 2021: Transcripts of records – academic records that students can download themselves in Online Services under “My Documents” services.unibas.ch.
- From March 2022: Transcripts of records for a particular semester are available as certified PDF files.
- In planning: Degree completion documents (degree certificate, degree transcript, diploma supplement).
Verifiable PDF files from the University of Basel will include a note stating that they can be authenticated.